Sunday, July 1, 2007

Day 45 - Wasted Trip, Sort of

Haven't update in a damn long while, lol. Due mostly to laziness and nothing to update anymore other than bad food and boring work XD

Anyways, I've gone to the TAJ MAHAL last weekend. It was beautiful, but the tour there and back was horrible. Wish we went by ourselves. Pictures can be found here

;) we had a great weather day, so the pics came out spectacular. haha

Today we went out to try to go to Akshaddam (bad spelling) but the queue was damn long so we never went in (woulda taken an hour) so we went shopping instead XD, got some nice clothes, hehe.

Anyways! What actually prompted me to write again in the first place is a book I bought yesterday, which I finished today (took me about 4 hours maybe.) It's a great book, almost made me cry. Most recommended. The book name is For One More Day by Mitch Albom (the author of Tuesday With Morrie and Five People You Meet in Heaven) It gave me a lot to think about how I'm spending my time and how I should live my life. Everybody should read this book... I can lend it to you, whoever is reading this, if you can come find me. LOL, otherwise go BUY IT you freaking cheap ass! It's a good book, INVEST!

I won't spoil the book, but it's going to really give you things to think about.

If anybody have Five People, please lend it to me! That's the only one I haven't read. I heard it's good too.

No comments: