Monday, June 4, 2007

Day 17 - More Work?!

Well today... was interesting....

First I woke up with another stomach ache and found that I, again, had diarrhea... sucks. Anyways at work it wasn't so bad, went to the restroom only 3 times, lol. After that it's fine.

Before lunch I was going to the bathroom one last time and my boss called!

"Jamorn, are you already eating lunch?"
"Ummmmm nope, I'm shitting"
"Ohhh ok good good then you can come up and have a meeting with me."
"Ummmmm nope, I'm shitting"
"Whatever"
"..."
"Oh and your friend is working with Siva right?"
"Who?"
"Your friend"
"I mean the other dude"
"Siva"
"Who?"
"Nvm... it's his supervisor. Get your friend Meryl up here for a meeting as well."
"It's... Melvin, sir"
"Whatever, come up now."
"Ummmmm, but I'm shitting."
"NOW!"
TT____TT

Well even if it didn't exactly went like that... it would have been amusing XD

Anyways Melvin and I ended up meeting my boss, boss's boss, and boss's boss's boss. So frankly... we met with the CIO of Airtel, damn cool. Anyways, during this 3 hour session I got tons more work, and also now I have work that have to synchonize with Melvin. More like a group project now, lol.

The deadlines are tight, so it's gonna be interesting. It's gonna be more fun than an individual project.

No comments: