Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 19 - Interesting Pass Time

Last changed: Jun 06, 2007 00:05 by Jamorn Ho

NEW YORK TIMES - Pedestrians fled from Empire State Building early Wednesday morning as they sighted what seems to be a large amphibious creature floating by their window.

The Unidentified Flying Fish (UFF) was said to be around 30 meters long and flies by flapping its (still dripping) fins. Interestingly the fish was able to breathe outside of water thus leading experts to believe it was capable of conscious thought.

"I've never seen anything like this before!" commented Will Smith, "I mean, I've been in Men in Black and they didn't think of something THIS retarded!"

Currently experts are still trying to figure out the origin of this UFF or who's demented brain created this creature and most importantly, is it really a fish at all!

Hehe, today was rather boring again. Anyways, I finished my work on the PPT slides and sent it to my boss. The rest of the time I was researching on a Wiki software for the company and so I had to make wiki posts to test out the system.

Interestingly enough I was taking quite some time to write up stuff, since it was quite fun.

Anyways other than that the day was rather dull. However now Melvin and I have something to do tmr. We're going to approach our boss's boss's boss to clarify things with him, lol. Since we have no idea what the hell everybody is talking about and it seems that everybody has a different version of the story. They can't even really tell us what a particular department of the company is supposed to do... so yeah... we'll see what happens tmr morning.

No comments: