Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 14 - At (My) World's End

My boss didn't really like the ideas I came up with yesterday :-(

>.>

Apparently it's not so bad as that... but oh well. I had two damn long meetings today. The first meeting was regarding the UI and interface design of the intranet web portal of the company. (From 10:00 to 12:00) After that I had lunch then went to meet the same people, but now to talk about the features and technologies that will enable and empower the sites to do what it supposed to do "Collaboration." That was from 14:00 to 16:30 or so... damn long, lol. And they just mentions and talked more in depth about things I already gave in this morning in my report. - -;; I found out the reason why my boss didn't really liked my idea... he didn't know what the hell I was talking about 90% of the time... things like Wiki, RSS, Web 2.0, Forums (ok this one a bit), and Blogs.

Sigh... found out that after the second meeting cuz he kept asking for clarification on the subjects. This time there were others that were more trust-worthy to explain it - -;; So I guess that's good, steal my light XD but it's ok.

Now I'm in charge of coming up with another PPT presentation that combined EVERYTHING that was talked about today for delivery by Monday... Great stuff... and I didn't take much notes. I'll try to mash up something, hopefully it's presentable.

Anyways! All the bad things aside, I went to watch PIRATES III Today!! YEY!

The movie was damn funny the whole way through XD... although I didn't like how the story of Will and Elizabeth ended - -;; I thought it was a shitty ending, at least they shoulda made it into a more happy ending movie... at least have Jack as the Captain of the Flying Dutchman or smth... so they can live happily ever after, that kind of thing. I'm in the mood for more of a happy ending I guess XD

Now Elizabeth will have to wait for 10 years until she can see Will again, for just one day. Realistically... that's never going to happen... but since it's hollywood... I wish Will all the best. But I don't think I'm in the mood to be able to imagine that by myself without it being explicitly said. Ohhhhhh well~ life goes on, can't blame the movie makers, lol.

Just got back so I thought I'd update my usual dose of Blog a Day. ;-) Good night it's like 1:30 AM now, LOL. Oh yeah, might be going into Delhi tmr or might not, there's like a huge gang fight between the border... so I donno if it's safe. LOL. We'll see what happens, if I go then I'll post pics (hur)

...
...
...

After looking at Wikipedia... we found out that we missed the extra scene after the credits... SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WASTE MONEY!!! Maybe that's why it ended bad for me XD now I guess it's better... This is what I missed:

"In a scene following the end credits, Elizabeth and her nine-year-old son, William III, eagerly await Will's return. A green flash, signaling that a soul has returned to Earth, is seen as the Flying Dutchman appears on the horizon. Will is sailing home to his family. The writers have allegedly stated that Elizabeth's fidelity to Will affected his curse, either lessening it or removing it altogether. Apparently, a "deleted scene" between Tia Dalma and Davy Jones explains this, but ultimately, there is nothing in the final version of the movie that substantiates this theory." - Wikipedia

No comments: