Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 13 - A Pile of Work

Well nothing much today again, but I did a lot more work than usual, lolz.

Nothing happened until around like 11:30 like that... then suddenly my boss calls me up for a meeting. So during this meeting they commented on my PPT slide that I made, (Meenakshi was really nice and complimented me very well for my PPT slides... although I kinda thought she was faking it, doing the great management technique on how to manage people well... since my work wasn't phenomenal, LOL, it's just a PPT for crying out loud. But I really feel happy anyways, thank you for the compliments, in case you're reading this ^^;;)

Anyways, my scope increased from 1 project to kinda 4 smaller projects but definitely bigger than the 1 project when combined... I have 4 track to go through and finish in my internship so that's quite a bit to finish in 12 weeks. I'll be interviewing the internal customers and stuff to get their feedback on the UI layout and stuff for the intranet as well as the internet portals.

After that meeting, I ate and met up with my supervisor again to get my first deadline and what to deliver... and I wanted to give him something to look at today... so I went back to my desk and typed up the things that he wanted by tmr and emailed it to him at the end of the day. It's all the new features that I thought about, using the new technologies... It's kinda fun really, just dream up new things. My boss specifically say that I don't need to come up with really how to implement, just any ideas and things that I think might help, just write it down. So that afternoon I came up to something like 3 pages of stuff and sent it to him at the end of the day, lol, kinda nice I guess. I'll be waiting for his feedback tmr... meeting him at 10:00am and another dude at 11:00

Kinda proud though, did all that in a few hours and in between had a big game discussion with Melvin and Bert, lol. Damn productive laa XD

No comments: