Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 10 - A Bad Dream

Man... I woke up this morning feeling really depressed - -;; I think it was my dream. I only remembered a bit of the dream... but it was definitely about Ting. I rarely dream about her and that's why this time is very odd. I felt surprisingly very sad when I woke up in the middle of the dream, kinda cool really since I was apparently crying in my dream (might have been talking in my sleep also XD too bad for Melvin huh.) Then I went back to sleep and it continued XD kinda neat.

Anyways it might show something and it might not, I don't know but I can barely remember the dream now except that it turned strange and it became a rather interesting dream = =;;

Now's I'm at work, so I have all the time in the world to blog, LOLZ. I'll be blogging again later at the end of the day.

...
...
...
...

OK so now I'm back at home and errrrrrrr, just had dinner. Nothing much else happened today. We are now realizing that everybody is getting stomach problem. Melvin had diarrhea as well as Bert now getting it. Another friend of ours is also getting it so I guess I'm not the only one. Melvin got better but went crazy over this so he had done so much research that he knows exactly what to eat and what drugs to use to treat it and how many drugs are there, lol. He spent all of today searching on that so I guess he's made efficient use of his time. I was just idling away so that's not productive XD

Anyways, I finished my scope document and gant chart of my project time line as well as the presentation slides that I'm supposed to do so those are out of the way.

Now I think we're going to go watch a Hindi movie after I bathe, starting from the ones we bought, it will last us about a week LOL. Soooooooooo I'll update again tmr ;-)

*~Good night and sweet dreams~*

No comments: