Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 6 - THE Project Day

OK so TODAY is the day when I actually met my project leader, Mr. Pankaj. I got an idea of my projects and all today so i started on it. I'll tell you the full details later when I'm not so sleepy, maybe tomorrow, I'm just trying not to break the "everyday blogging" chain I have going on, LOL.

Went to Shefali's house near by the guest house to have dinner today, wonderful food, her mom cooked for all of us.

My stomach trouble continues... everything comes out as water and I get searing stomach pain early in the morning... extremely bad and terrible condition... took some Chinese medicine, courtesy of Melvin. Thanks again man.

So I hope it's going to be better tomorrow morning. I will update about the project and stuff tomorrow, LOL. I'm gonna go to bed now. It's 12:30... Nite peeps.

1 comment:

ting said...

hey remember to renew your locker!