Sunday, May 20, 2007

Day 2 - The One After

Actually nothing much happened today. XD I woke up and realized that there wasn't much to do so I just ate breakfast (oh did I tell you that we have 5 servants to serve all of us? They would cook breakfast, lunch and dinner; great food too, they will also clean and wash clothes for us almost everyday. How great is THIS!?) Anyways so we had breakfast and just hang out in our room as new SMU interns start turning up. There's Vikram, Shefali, Shivya, Niel, Bertrand, and Celine that arrived today.

Melvin, Vikram, and I went to buy some more stuff at the near by shopping center. Walking pass cows and stuff again, lol. That always cracks me up, how unreal this seems.

Well, tomorrow is the big day! See what's in store for all of us, we'll get getting our sim card tomorrow too. :P see what kind of surprises are in store.

No comments: