Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day 9 - Hindi Movie Mania

Ok... if you're wondering with today's title I better address THAT first. We were just hanging around as usual today and I went into another of my friend's room and they were watching a Hindi Movie, "Salaam-E-Ishq." And I thought it was nice even though I had no idea what the hell was going on cuz it was in Hindi, though the friend was trying to translate it to me.

Anyways I watched it a while THEN there was a singing and dancing scene! It was that moment that I love the movie... it's THE BEST MUSIC AND DANCING I'VE EVER SEEN. Take a look:



The song name is the same as the title of the movie which means "A Salute to Love." Ting, I suggest you watch it, you'll love it. The actresses are damn hot XD and the dancing is like... WHOA! Shake hips like crazy and well the actor's cute too if that's what you're into, LOL.

So after that we went shopping and bought tons of Bollywood Movie to watch XD will upload pics of those later :P

And say hello to Mr. Cow:



Alright... then I went to the gym, lolz. Not much else to say, I have to go back to work on my homework XD

No comments: