Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 11 - Shit load of WORK

Yep... as the title says.... I got tons of work today when I called my supervisor and asked him if what I gave him was ok and was there any changes he'd like me to make. He told me that what I did were good... but he wants me to do some research on various server platforms and Disaster Recovery Plan - -;; So I started doing that...

Then at lunch I met him when I was about to leave from the canteen... - -;; then ended up talking to him some more and he gave me more research work... The thing is I'm fine with the research but I'm not very sure what I'm researching and how deep I'm supposed to research. I can't really find what the full component of a web server infrastructure and architecture in the first place... so I have no idea what I'm really reading.

I may be looking at the wrong things all together - -;; but I have over 20 pages of technical stuff that I read and highlighted today.... Hopefully they are good stuff... I'll probably compile those up into a document first tmr...

We went to McDonalds today cuz we needed some meat XD I think we might watch another Hindi Movie "Namaste London" We'll see.

*~Good Night and Sweet Dreams~*

No comments: