Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 8 - A Day of Rest

Yo yo, sup sup, what's going on~!? It's all damn happening yo~!...... At least that's what I want to say.... It's not really happening today, and I'm rather glad XD

I finished doing my homework for the weekend in the morning and just want to sleep all day. Today there wasn't much. The other people went out to Delhi to meet the people from Tata, but I didn't feel like traveling so much today. I just wanna rest so I stayed home. Went shopping though.

Since I was getting a bit unwell I went to buy 100 tablets of Vitamin C and Paracetamol. I also bought some sweets for work. I also bought a mug! Damn nice :P I wanna take a pic and post it up... hang on...

...
...
...


YEAH! This is my new coffee mug! It's damn nice, I was gonna get a black and white one... but it looked boring, although I like it. Now I have a yellow one! LOL. I'll probably bring it to work. Now I have my own cup :P.

No comments: