Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day 5 - PROJECT DAY!! ... not

WELL!!! It's the big day! We're all getting our project today! Unfortunately before we can leave for work after we wake up... the driver drove off without anybody inside the car XD

We walked out to the car and found that there was no car waiting for us, lol. We ended up calling the office and told them to send the freaking car back XD I swear the driver is retarded or smth... jeeze, how can you leave without us? ALL OF US! - -;;

Anyways my stomach is damn bad today, been to the toilet at least 10 times already (no joke) and I lausai every time XD. (Get the picture?) Anyways, I'm glad it's getting better, it must be something I ate yesterday.

So once we got to the office the person taking care of us told each of us when we're meeting our project leader and everything. Apparently mine is the one with the most enthu leader and the person told me "He wants to see you as soon as possible!" so I was like "... uhhhh okay..." this is going to be a lot of work, lol. Other people were told that they will meet their project leader a bit later, like within an hour's time.

Since it will take a bit of time to set up the meeting the person told us to go sit at our cubicle for maybe 15 minutes first :P so we did. Then apparently my project leader is in a meeting and my meeting has to be pushed back a bit... so other people start going off to their own project meeting with the leader. Then the person came to tell me again that ... my project leader's meeting isn't in this building, it's in another part of town so he can't see me today. LOL, so i'm not getting my project today... - -;; whatever that "Your project leader is very enthusiastic to see you! He wants to meet you ASAP!" was.... LOL oh well I guess I'll get mine tmr.

Instead I got to meet the Cheif IT SE of Broadband and Telephone Services, Mr. Ajay. He was an extremely nice person and took time to explain everything about the IT services and structure within the Airtel company. He also explained to me, very patiently how the Telecom business uses IT and IT systems to process calls, bills, payments, and customer relations. It was an interesting talk, almost 1.5 hours I think.

After that we had lunch together and he takes his leave... now all I have to do is stare at my computer screen and write this blog LOL, since I have time. OH about the computer....

I can't access anything involving emails like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail. I can't use MSN or eBuddy as they block all that with the proxy server... so bummed for me. I can check blogs though :P and I can download and install stuff, so that's not so bad.

Now I'm just waiting to go home... wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! Oh yeah, I'm writing this very detailed and like a company report because it's meant to also be a help later on when I have to write the internship report XD so BARE WITH ME~~~!!!

No comments: